7 reasons to invest in Elanix
We have a diversified product portfolio with high growth potential across several important markets:
- Advanced Wound Care (Medical Devices)
- Advanced Skin Care
- Cells as a Service
We apply a highly specialised Biotech approach to the medical device and cosmetics markets. This means:
- Lower regulatory risk and lower entry cost.
- Faster market entry and accelerated revenue generation.
- Possibility to gradually increase sophistication of our products.
The Advanced Wound Care market was worth over USD 18 billion in 2017 (more info).
- We have products in the pipeline for both Acute and Chronic Wound Care.
- Our tissue regeneration tech improves and accelerates healing.
- 10+ years of treating patients in acute and chronic wound care at the Lausanne University Hospital.
We have launched an advanced skin care product line on the European markets.
- Targeted conditions affecting 300 million+ women worldwide.
- Exclusive worldwide license for our proprietary CFPC® formulation.
- Our first product GYNrepair (visit website) is already generating revenues.
- Our next product SKINrepair will reach the market in 2018.
We license-out our cell technologies (Cells as a Service) to qualified partners and practitioners for specialised use.
- Software – Wound Therapy Recommendation
- Development of organoids
- Clinical Services
- R&D Services
Our progenitor cell bank is an ASSET with an audited value of EUR 24+ million.
- Cell banks are GMP-certified (Good Manufacturing Practice)
- Patented cell harvesting process in key economies (EU, USA, Japan, Taiwan, Hong Kong).
Investor Webcast + Q&A with Elanix Management (Aug. 2018)
- Q&A re: fault detection by “Deutsche Prüfstelle für Rechnungslegung“ (“DPR“) (Nov. 2018)
- Elanix Flash Note Report by goetzpartners securities Limited (Aug. 2018)
- Investor Presentation (Oct. 2018)
- Company Overview (July 2018)
- White Paper: Elanix Progenitor Cells
- White Paper: The Cell Free Protein Complex (CFPC)